- Phone Consultation – Free (15 minutes)
- Intake Appointment – $125.00 (60 minutes)
- Individual Counseling – $100.00 (50 minutes)
- *Open Path Collective Members – $70.00 for all services.
*SWTC has partnered with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective, a non-profit that serves people with financial needs, seeking affordable therapy.
Payment Policy: Payments are due at the time services are provided.
SWTC is currently in network with the following insurance panels:
- United Healthcare
- Oscar Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Currently not accepting EAP’s.
Depending on your current insurance provider or employee benefit plan, your services may be covered in full or in part. We recommend that you contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We also recommend asking the following questions to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? Please note, If you have a deductible you will be charged the standard rate of service until you meet the deductible.
- Does my plan limit the amount of sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Are you Ready to do the soul work?
Are you ready to work with a therapist that’s skilled and passionate about helping people make meaningful changes in their lives and relationships?