Our standard fee for individual therapy is $100 per session.
- Phone Consultation – Free (15 minutes)
- Intake Appointment – $115.00 (60 minutes)
- Individual Counseling – $100.00 (50 minutes)
- *Open Path Collective Members – $60.00 for all services.
*Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is a nonprofit nationwide network of mental health professionals dedicated to providing in-office and online mental health care—at a steeply reduced rate—to clients in need. SWTC has partnered with Open Path to serve clients in financial need who are seeking affordable therapy.
Payment Policy: Payments are due at the end of each session. Acceptable methods of payment include credit/debit card and PayPal at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWTC does not accept insurance directly and is considered an out-of-network provider. PPO plans typically reimburse around 70-80% for out-of-network providers.
If you are interested in using your PPO insurance, we suggest you call them and ask about their policy on out-of-network behavioral health care. You will want to know
- The amount of your deductible
- What percentage of behavioral health services they will reimburse you. Should you choose to come to SWTC for treatment, you will be required to pay for your session in full at the time of service and your clinician will provide you with a monthly statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Are you Ready to do the soul work?
Are you ready to work with a therapist that’s skilled and passionate about helping people make meaningful changes in their lives and relationships?