at This Time All appointments Are virtual.
Soul Work Therapy Center uses a secured video platform, making counseling sessions accessible and convenient for all. Since counseling appointments are confidential, the use of a private computer, tablet or smartphone in a quiet environment is strongly encouraged.
We also recommend the following:
- You’re in a secure and safe location.
- You use headphones (if available) to increase confidentiality.
- There is little to no background noise
- You avoid interruptions and/or distractions.
- Sign on using a computer, tablet, and/or cell phone.
- Close out all other apps or programs before signing on.
For your safety, please do not engage in virtual therapy appointments while you are driving or participating in other activities.
Frequency of Appointments
The frequency and duration of your appointment will depend largely on your needs, treatment goals, and progress. Many concerns are readily resolved with short-term therapy, and other chronic or more complex concerns require long-term commitment before improvement is realized. You may need only one single session, or a few sessions over a few weeks, months, or years.
We collaborate with our clients to find treatment recommendations that best meets the individual needs.
Are you Ready to do the soul work?
Are you ready to work with a therapist that’s skilled and passionate about helping people make meaningful changes in their lives and relationships?